RCMAX bald wieder verfügbar

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RCMAX bald wieder verfügbar

RCMAX hat die Rechte verkauft und wird bald mit neuen Geschäftsfürhern wieder am Markt sein. Hier mal ein Zitat aus Facebook:

"I can confirm that we have bought RCMAX and the full rights to all their products past and future.

Being an RCMAX owner, a passionate Largescale enthusiast, heavily involved in the two-stroke industry and very patriotic about British products it made perfect sense. I quickly gained a huge amount of respect for the quality and attention to detail that Ray and Chris put into all their work and would like to continue what they started.

RCMAX Engines deserve a place on the market to offer a high quality option for big bore enthusiasts and we feel very fortunate to have the chance to bring them back from their hibernation.
      As this is a lot sooner than we would have liked, I dont have a great deal of information to share with you but i will keep you up to date as things progress.

What i can say is that we will be continuing with the Tony Green designed pipes, made to the same high standards that RCMAX is famous for. In fact a large quantity of pipes have already been ordered so that they are ready for the re-release of the engine packages. Please bear with us on exactly what sizes will be available but i can confirm now that the proven 46 will be making a come back alongside a 70+.

The biggest area which will be taken back to the drawing board before release is the clutch. I have collected a lot of feedback from you guys and the common issues are clear to see. We have some ideas that we would like to try in order to solve this weakness fully. It would be easier in some ways to bring out a fancy Minimoto style Clutch (this may yet have to happen) but we would like to try and keep to the RCMAX theme of being sensible on price if possible by using parts from existing manufacturers.

The RCMAX website is currently floating in no mans land but efforts are being made to regain control of it so there are no mixed messages.

Many thanks for the positive comments, please bear with us while we make a start on the project!

The biggest thing overall that i want to make clear, is that as a Largescale lover myself, i will do whatever it takes to make things spot, be willing to listen to feedback good or bad and will learn from any mistakes."